Sunday, June 2, 2013

My Book Covers

MANILA, Philippines - Just sharing to everyone the book covers of my unfinished/unpublished novels or short stories. I made these images myself. The titles are the actual ones I wrote. I am an aspiring publisher or an author. Forgive the desperation. Haha..


A short story about someone who sinks with the Titanic.

A manga about a boy who needs to find his parents.

A short story of someone's view while the towers collapse.

A tagalog sparks novel about a promdi girl who encounters a rich scumbag guy.



A story about conspiracy and some love.

An old robot was found in a futuristic world of technology.

Two kids - one died - then a dog appears from nowhere.

Story about teens who are running because of a crime.



Call Me Jed™ (cc) 2013. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Philippines License.