Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Samsung Galaxy S5 Thoughts

MANILA, Philippines - Samsung Galaxy S5 is here! And all I can say is "Wooow!" Samsung is really giving Apple a run for its money!

The Samsung website specifically for S5 is up.. Now, the biggest question is.. How much will it be in the Philippines? Or when exactly will it be out? Pretty sure it's reasonable - seeing how special this phone is.
Samsung S5 as advertised -- very band-aidy.

Is it a phone that we must have as a sort of a"permanent phone?" Well I was thinking that way when I got my S3.. I was like "it will be a top phone after 3 years." But I was completely wrong. It's amazing how technology updgrades in just a span of a year or two. Can't imagine how good a Samsung S15 will be or Apple iPhone 13S.

Should you upgrade from S3 to S5? I believe, yes. There are a bunch of things S3 is lagging behind like the LTE capability which is now becoming a must for new phones.

From S4 to S5? No. Not yet  Skip a generation and make most out of your phone. S4 still looks awesome! As for me, I don't freaking know what to do. I am sticking to my S3 till I'm paid with all the credit card debt. 

TheWalkingJed™ (c) 2014. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Philippines License.