Friday, May 10, 2013

Trying Samsung's S Memo

QUEZON CITY, Philippines - Samsung has an application that no other phone has. It's the S Memo app that is a built-in application for Samsung S3, Notes, etc. (End of Thinking Capacity)

So through time, I was excited to see that I have been literally scribbling drawings and words using it. And here are what I have come up with. They look like your little brother/sister/dog's drawing I know.. But I am here to show you how cute it is to use the app! It complete with all the brushes and pen tips essentials, and would definitely be a good app to play with. I am sure many of you can draw better than what I have come with below.. 


I dunno who this guy is. But he has some attitude.

Happy from Fairy Tail.


The very basic thing everyone would draw with their pens.

Elmo who looks like a drug addict.

Boat sailing the rough seas! I am so Picasso!

Unfinished art. Art?

Bitc-- I mean beach! Or island.

I will improve. I know I will. If I did, I would show everyone here! :)


Call Me Jed™ (cc) 2013. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Philippines License.